Tuesday 2 March 2010

Idea changes...again...again.

im changing my idea again, this time completely, with a completely new genre, i decided to do a test idea first, and compare with my first idea and see which opening people liked better, my newest idea is the one that people like more and i think i can do a lot more with it as my first idea stopped making sense.

editing and videoing i can do easily, but i get a lot of ideas at once and they dont really make sense, so in the time i've got left im researching my new opening from the beginning.



the first two minutes of confessions of a shopaholic are pretty simple, the shots are long and drawn out and slightly slowed down, probably because its a memory,

the feedback i'd gotten on my new idea with the editing i'd done so far was that it hadn't really got a plot, i know in my head whats going on but i can't convey it to the audience, so im going to use a voice over.

No comments:

Post a Comment