Monday 9 November 2009

Ideas and More videos

I have a lot of different ideas for my film opening but i'm not sure what genre to do so i'm watching some more videos for inspiration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8hqExgrxQU

This is the hot fuzz trailer, the embedding is disabled so URL will have to do.
i couldn't find the opening sequence so i watched the trailer instead (even though we're watching it in Media now i'd been meaning to watch it at home anyway its one of my favourite films)
i'd like to do something like this with my opening, action, but funny as well



spider man 2 opening titles.
i could do something like this with Sony Vegas, it would take a very very very long time but i've done something similar in my own time before

my idea for my opening is to add my credits/titles into the clips so they are coming out from behind objects



the pirates of the caribbean opening sequence, in which there are no credits and only the title at the very end, its a really effective opening because it gets straight into the action.

im trying to think about the time of year when we start filming so i no what kind of weather there will be, because it would be difficult to do a film about a beach party or something in snow! :D
i have to remember that i've got limited locations and limited people to be in my opening as well as weather and other facts that could affect it, so trying to take all that into consideration, while thinking about genre and an idea is proving to be quiet difficult
i was thinking maybe a mystery/comedy because it would be easy to work around location/people/weather and is a pretty wide genre for ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment